History of the Guild

On October 1, 1948, over forty Dallas citizens, brought together by a newspaper announcement and telephone calls, met at the Downtown YMCA Boy's Club to discuss the foundation of a new, non-profit, tax deductible organization for the local craftsmen who had been without laboratory space since the summer of 1941, when the entry of America into World War II...     Read More